Reviews for "H.Potter and the 5 trials"

ROFL!

That was so funny! Mostly the part when Dumbledore(Sorry if spelt wrong.) was making drum sounds with the other guy's head and dancing to it! lol

Glad you liked it

magicly funny

way to go zody and roger i enjoy wantching new flash every day so i know what im talking about but my fav park of your flash was trial 4 harry cassanova potter^^ "what the bloody hell are you doing?"zap lol keep it up guys i know you have alot of ideas and roger, if its not too much could you edit me in imp26 as a crimson hedgehog and is very violent around music just like zody with ice cream and i would liketo be named red flame if its alright thx for brighting up my life with you guys flash.

Eep, read the review after finishing IMP 26, so that's impossible now ^^:

LOL LOL LOL!

He used his bathroom as a toilet!! Hahaha! And I like that trial 3! I couldn't stop laughing (The first time)!! Oh... yeah, sorry I didn't gave an entry of style and interactivity for 0, cause' I dunno what it means. Meh, but what the hell... Would you please response this review? Why is it only my Kingdumb Hearts (Of yours) review is responsed?

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Style is for the way the movie goes in how fast it is, the way i tell stories, the message, goal, wahtever, interactivity is in how much the viewer can be involved in the movie himself, in this movies case, by pressing 1 2 3 4 5 and 6 to skip to scenes.

I respond to all reviews, but some movies (especially yugi..oh.. and Sonic riders in 3 minutes) Have so many reviews i can never keep up and gave up on it.

Hmmm...

The sound is quite distorted. It sounds as though you've been speaking too close to the mike. We can also hear the click of the mike popping on and off (This can be eliminated by using sound recorder to eliminate the section where recording starts before you speak)

Having said that, the guy who does the voice for Harry is VERY funny. My favourite sections are 5 and 6.

Good stuff. :)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

I know about the click, and strangly, that click is always on the end of the soundfile, even if i cut the part with the click, it's still at the end.
Dunno what it is.. ah well.
well glad you liked the movie anyway

lol...