Reviews for "H.Potter and the 5 trials"

I loved it.

Those part always bothered me as well, especially the water...why would he need a cup??? I also liked the first one, Ginny, Neville and Luna are way more usefull then Ron anyway.

indeed... ah plotholes..

Dude WTF was that !!!

that was hilarious hmm i could just put it in dumbledores mouth or run into the lake weeeeeee AGGGH!!!

dude make more and try to pronounce the words betta

(also some of them really sounded like they had colds try to make harrys voice less crackly )

and an idea is with the video you could have made voldemort look like Hitler i would have fallen out of my seat laughing

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Well everyone has their own audio card, so any character has a diffrent audio quality.. Voldemort as hitler? then it would be hard to know who im tlaking about.

Nice job!

Ha, that was funny. Dumbledore did once use the Room of Requirement as a toilet. That was a great job, keep it up.
(I haven't said this in a while)
You hit the target! Please respond!
-Ranger2

Owkay..err.. "respond"

OMG

All I Have To Say Is This Was More Than Weeeeeeee!!!!!
This Is A Dream Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danm I Never Knew You Can Do THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?????

yeah...those movies are flawed

i mean first of all, you'd think dumble dofus would keep harry safe in the castle or smething and not leave him with a family of jerks.

Also, in the secod one, why the hell doesn't dumbledor tell them about the past?

Now, if dumbledor knows all this stuff, why doesn't he ever explain it to harry in a better way.

Dumbass.