Reviews for "H.Potter and the 5 trials"

This was AWESOME!

man it`s the best harry potter parody i ever saw(and i saw much)(expect for the 4. trial that sucked ass :P)
btw.you should cut out the "the end"s (expect for the last one ^^)

End of the trial.
the 4th trial was a bit to long yeah, but i wanted to see in how far i can do a bit serious animation...err.. something..

Now I Know, That Zody Helps U. Remember Me??? ;)

Woot!

Awesome, but I dunno why did you create this flash when you said at Pokemon Climax that you haven't got many times in the next month... bla bla bla...! Anyways, this is really fantastic. I like your humor. I hate Harry Potter, he's so uncool (lol) and I think he has a short (censored), man. Hehe I,m so humble! >:)

P.S.: You're one of my favourite flash artists.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Well pokemon was done many months before (i uploaded after i waited a while)

Hey, guess what?

I saw the the IMP flash with the script I wrote, needed the sound since I misplaced my headphones and I'm in college *shudders* but it was hilarious and I'm now red as a beetroot *this flash is funny too* thanks very much for doing this, I laughed my ass off, hope you'll submit it on NG! And to all you NG viewers out there, give a good shout out *despite u named me Sisi* in the flash but thats ok....hehheh....thanks anyway, you're the best.......god everyone's gonna laugh at me when I'm gonna be on a flash.....

Sisi , yeah but.... Sassi... Sassi?! d'oh X____X

Professor McGonagal under the shower! OOOOOOH!

This was a great flash! Funny and sticks true *cough*partly*cough*. But still, awesome, keep it up.

BTW: I suggested for Potter collection.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Well it's all based on what happened in the book at least.. or what jumped into my mind when i read it anyway ^^;
glad you liked it :)

lol

i zoomed in on the cup while harry was putting in water and it said "this is really a secret horcrux