Reviews for "H.Potter and the 5 trials"

yes,yes, YES!

this was really hilarious!! Although the last part, was by far, the most random and funny I've seen for months! :D

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Dumbledore in his element :)

Harry Potter rocks!

This was a rely awsome fleash, the only real problem was you misused physical (you should've used "psycic")

I think i spelled psycic wrong...

RogerregoRRoger responds:

stupid word, it should be banished for all eternaty

From DA

This still has me laughing insanely!

"All the 'wheeeee!'s" and just their voices in general. Plus the last scene was pure comic genius!

Aside from being hilarious, you've also pointed out several things that had me annoyed with the book, as well. I can't wait to see your parodies on any of the other books (or maybe random guessing as to what will happen in the last book).

RogerregoRRoger responds:

i don't like predicting what will happen in later books (err..book :( ), tough I kinda made fun of predicting the 7th book in both my "Harry and the profecie" and "monkey's friend paperclip show" movies.

Sweet

I always did wonder why dint harry just pit the water directly in to the Profersers mouth than geting water from the corps infted lake or what happened when luna, genny, and nevel brookaway fron the I squad. A also liked the end with Pro. D With the glass boping vernon with the glass. The clothing was prety bad though but it was funny

those guys are totaly NUTS

loved it , great stuff...

dumbledore's song on the end is awesome!