Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "H.Potter and the 5 trials"

yes,yes, YES!

this was really hilarious!! Although the last part, was by far, the most random and funny I've seen for months! :D

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Dumbledore in his element :)

Harry Potter rocks!

This was a rely awsome fleash, the only real problem was you misused physical (you should've used "psycic")

I think i spelled psycic wrong...

RogerregoRRoger responds:

stupid word, it should be banished for all eternaty

From DA

This still has me laughing insanely!

"All the 'wheeeee!'s" and just their voices in general. Plus the last scene was pure comic genius!

Aside from being hilarious, you've also pointed out several things that had me annoyed with the book, as well. I can't wait to see your parodies on any of the other books (or maybe random guessing as to what will happen in the last book).

RogerregoRRoger responds:

i don't like predicting what will happen in later books (err..book :( ), tough I kinda made fun of predicting the 7th book in both my "Harry and the profecie" and "monkey's friend paperclip show" movies.

Excellent

Heh, I loved this, and I liked how you explored some of the 'behind-the-scenes' moments as well as poked fun at some things... But the Goblet, I must correct you on. It was conjured by Dumbledore himself, not left there by Voldemort. Other than that fact, definitelly good job.

those guys are totaly NUTS

loved it , great stuff...

dumbledore's song on the end is awesome!