Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "H.Potter and the 5 trials"

I am in love with your flashes!

I loved this flash just as much as I loved many of your others. Excellent, I wish to see more HP flashes from you.

thanks ^^

Now I Know, That Zody Helps U. Remember Me??? ;)

Woot!

Awesome, but I dunno why did you create this flash when you said at Pokemon Climax that you haven't got many times in the next month... bla bla bla...! Anyways, this is really fantastic. I like your humor. I hate Harry Potter, he's so uncool (lol) and I think he has a short (censored), man. Hehe I,m so humble! >:)

P.S.: You're one of my favourite flash artists.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Well pokemon was done many months before (i uploaded after i waited a while)

Professor McGonagal under the shower! OOOOOOH!

This was a great flash! Funny and sticks true *cough*partly*cough*. But still, awesome, keep it up.

BTW: I suggested for Potter collection.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Well it's all based on what happened in the book at least.. or what jumped into my mind when i read it anyway ^^;
glad you liked it :)

Excellent!

Great job! This was a high quality submission, much better than your previous Harry Potter flash. I was long but not boring and it was also well animated. Especially the fight scene, there was some pretty nice fbf animation. I also liked how you drew Indiana Jones clothes on Dumbledore. And I agree there is some weird solutions in Harry Potter books but they're still great books ^^

Good job both of you.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Rigtho, glad you liked the movie yeah.
And dumbledore's dress was a bit boring to draw, so indeed i enjoyed giving him the indiana jones outfit for a while.

A pleasant flash..thingy?

That was hilarious, especially the whole drinking part. Your work is cool man ^^,

RogerregoRRoger responds:

thanks, glad you liked it