Reviews for "H.Potter and the 5 trials"

lol this was great

and i think you have done a good interperatation of the characters that will make a debut in movie 5. Roger i wouldn't mind asking could you possibly do a final fantasy 7: dirge of cerberus fan trailer i just got really mad that vincent wasn't in kingdom hearts and possibly won't be in the future.{yes i finally played it}. I'll get started on my next script of how the group from my previous script formed. Sighning off joshr.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

I don't think final fantasy 7 is my thing..

the only Final fantasy 7 kind of flash idea i had was Yuffie and Red X trying to get their own movie instead of drmaa queens cloud Vincent and seproth all the time, and when they get their own movies, Yuffie and red are happy, untill they see Cloud and Vincent are actually cast in their roles, with seprioth as villain again anyway.

Yet again!

I would say a lot of things for this flash... (Good things)

But all them resume to:
"I LIKE PIE!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

(By teh way, that flash made me remember Donkey Kong for snes.)
(Don't need to ask why...) (I guess....)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

i dunno.. maybe because i used 2 music themes from the game (donkey kong main theme, and the underwater level)

lol!

I especially loved the ending, where dumbledor uses the guys head to have a jam session. lol... reminds me a lot of myself..

Cool

Lol, the last scene was the best.

haha found a bloober

at the sixth scene, first harry's cousin has a red/pink shirt, and then when he runs away he got a blue shirt xD