Reviews for "H.Potter and the 5 trials"

mmm

You had some good ideas but the drawings were too 'comical' to create any subtle humour which is what it needed. The cave scene was easily the best and funniest. The room of requirement could have been funny if it was done differently. Also tbh I don't think that the joke for scene 3 was justified, ofc it was important to learn about his past to learn his weaknesses and his trends and understanding what items he values 2 be worthy as a Horcux. Also there was a huge amount of emphasis on his store by the prophecy which will probably link to book 7's ending. How to kill a horcrux? It's not gonna be generally teachable is it? It's gonna vary on the defences. It was alright overall but the voice acting let it down too. Harry's voice was too annoying to be funny and Ron didn't sound anything like Ron or suit his personality in any way.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Well Ron ahd only 2 lines, so i didn't feel like going to look for a better voice.

I still think Dumbeldore could have told all important info about voldemort in one lesson if he immdaitly got the important quotes from the pensieve instead of the ENTIIIIIIRE scene including a character walking from one place to another that has nothing to do with anything (i udnerstand it's for mood and all, and in story reading wise interesting, but in being logical in the story itself, it fails)

I am in love with your flashes!

I loved this flash just as much as I loved many of your others. Excellent, I wish to see more HP flashes from you.

thanks ^^

Wow!

Wow, and that's about it, this was so cool!!!
[you gotta make more like this]
(nice humour, good one)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Right, glad you liked it

Better than usual...

...and an averagely not-sucking title! Great work! Only the Voldemort's tragic past thingy was a bit LAME, but the last scene made up for it. By the way, how come I always recognize those soundtracks from backwater video games in your movies?! Like with Megaman commands a mission, I crumbled in nostalgia before the faggy noise of Gaspard's theme... Anyways, the moeffie was like anything else you shove in here, and I like it. Because pie tastes like fireplace. What was that other thingy again? Oh, right. ICECREAAAAAAAM(speaking of wich, KILLZODY)WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee..............and keep making KH spoofs! It's as if you're the only one capable of percieving just what great spoofing material that stuff is(just wait untill KH2, with more cloaky club members then ever seen before! Okay, I should just shut up now...damnit!)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Well my ideas for Kingdumb hearts 2 are shaping up (strange since i haven't even played the game yet) but it might take al the way to September beforei can start on it O_o; So lot's of patience please ^^;

Uh... :s

Like its well made and all... but wow... this is the singlemost NOT FUNNY parody of anything ever... Im sorry to say i didnt even flinch once during this... and i LOVE parodies... So basically, good anim, good sounds and graphics... but like find GOOD material before u make a movie...

RogerregoRRoger responds:

This is NOT a parody, I exagerated some plotholes.