Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "H.Potter and the 5 trials"

I am in love with your flashes!

I loved this flash just as much as I loved many of your others. Excellent, I wish to see more HP flashes from you.

thanks ^^

Wow!

Wow, and that's about it, this was so cool!!!
[you gotta make more like this]
(nice humour, good one)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Right, glad you liked it

Better than usual...

...and an averagely not-sucking title! Great work! Only the Voldemort's tragic past thingy was a bit LAME, but the last scene made up for it. By the way, how come I always recognize those soundtracks from backwater video games in your movies?! Like with Megaman commands a mission, I crumbled in nostalgia before the faggy noise of Gaspard's theme... Anyways, the moeffie was like anything else you shove in here, and I like it. Because pie tastes like fireplace. What was that other thingy again? Oh, right. ICECREAAAAAAAM(speaking of wich, KILLZODY)WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee..............and keep making KH spoofs! It's as if you're the only one capable of percieving just what great spoofing material that stuff is(just wait untill KH2, with more cloaky club members then ever seen before! Okay, I should just shut up now...damnit!)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Well my ideas for Kingdumb hearts 2 are shaping up (strange since i haven't even played the game yet) but it might take al the way to September beforei can start on it O_o; So lot's of patience please ^^;

Uh... :s

Like its well made and all... but wow... this is the singlemost NOT FUNNY parody of anything ever... Im sorry to say i didnt even flinch once during this... and i LOVE parodies... So basically, good anim, good sounds and graphics... but like find GOOD material before u make a movie...

RogerregoRRoger responds:

This is NOT a parody, I exagerated some plotholes.

This was AWESOME!

man it`s the best harry potter parody i ever saw(and i saw much)(expect for the 4. trial that sucked ass :P)
btw.you should cut out the "the end"s (expect for the last one ^^)

End of the trial.
the 4th trial was a bit to long yeah, but i wanted to see in how far i can do a bit serious animation...err.. something..