Reviews for "H.Potter and the 5 trials"

Now I Know, That Zody Helps U. Remember Me??? ;)

Woot!

Awesome, but I dunno why did you create this flash when you said at Pokemon Climax that you haven't got many times in the next month... bla bla bla...! Anyways, this is really fantastic. I like your humor. I hate Harry Potter, he's so uncool (lol) and I think he has a short (censored), man. Hehe I,m so humble! >:)

P.S.: You're one of my favourite flash artists.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Well pokemon was done many months before (i uploaded after i waited a while)

Great stuff

I did love all that i did see, but it was sad that the sound on harry was a bit raspy. Great work as always.
Can't wait for the next one

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yeah, i cna't be perfect :S
glad you liked it

lol this was great

and i think you have done a good interperatation of the characters that will make a debut in movie 5. Roger i wouldn't mind asking could you possibly do a final fantasy 7: dirge of cerberus fan trailer i just got really mad that vincent wasn't in kingdom hearts and possibly won't be in the future.{yes i finally played it}. I'll get started on my next script of how the group from my previous script formed. Sighning off joshr.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

I don't think final fantasy 7 is my thing..

the only Final fantasy 7 kind of flash idea i had was Yuffie and Red X trying to get their own movie instead of drmaa queens cloud Vincent and seproth all the time, and when they get their own movies, Yuffie and red are happy, untill they see Cloud and Vincent are actually cast in their roles, with seprioth as villain again anyway.

Excellent!

Great job! This was a high quality submission, much better than your previous Harry Potter flash. I was long but not boring and it was also well animated. Especially the fight scene, there was some pretty nice fbf animation. I also liked how you drew Indiana Jones clothes on Dumbledore. And I agree there is some weird solutions in Harry Potter books but they're still great books ^^

Good job both of you.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Rigtho, glad you liked the movie yeah.
And dumbledore's dress was a bit boring to draw, so indeed i enjoyed giving him the indiana jones outfit for a while.

sound

it was very funny, the animation wasnt as good as it could be but the storyline makes up for it. i didnt like the sound though, the music was fun but the voices were to loud and blurry to understand, ive given you a rather high vote but i can only hope you go back and improve the sound.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

a bit to late for that now, the deviantart version has better sound, i had to reduce quality to get within the newgrounsd 5 mb limit.