Reviews for "H.Potter and the 5 trials"

sooooooooo funny

this movie is sooooooooo funny iv watched it 6 times today yup im a spycho!!!!!!!! wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE

and i like ice cream if you have not read my IMP reviews!
icecream! icecream! icecream! icecream! icecream! icecream!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

fascinating, good day to you.

yay rogers back

i love it. trial 2 has to be the best but it woud be beter since zody did harry (it is eazy to tell) if insted of a wisole it was ice cream:) anyway the moive was funny herry potter is the best plese respond. ps is imp 25 in the the works if so wean is it comeing out

RogerregoRRoger responds:

No IMP 25 for a while, however I'm making a few sub episodes, tough im not sure if they'll be on newgrounds, more chance on my sheezyart acount.

Nice job!

Ha, that was funny. Dumbledore did once use the Room of Requirement as a toilet. That was a great job, keep it up.
(I haven't said this in a while)
You hit the target! Please respond!
-Ranger2

Owkay..err.. "respond"

Reminds me of... Something.

Can't put my finger on it.
Graphics, Sound, and Humor, not to mention the voices...
Ah! The Series of Sonic _____ in ____ Minutes!
Style, Graphics, Sound, And humor... Yeah, still the same - Great.

Anyway, I found Trail 2 and 5 To be the most true. And The DK music Video made me dance.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

teh graphics of this movie are still the same as sonic in minutes ;_; and i did more my best on this.. ah well, then again, i have a style that's easely recognised I guess.

But yeah, I made those sonic in minutes movies indeed ^^;

Dude WTF was that !!!

that was hilarious hmm i could just put it in dumbledores mouth or run into the lake weeeeeee AGGGH!!!

dude make more and try to pronounce the words betta

(also some of them really sounded like they had colds try to make harrys voice less crackly )

and an idea is with the video you could have made voldemort look like Hitler i would have fallen out of my seat laughing

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Well everyone has their own audio card, so any character has a diffrent audio quality.. Voldemort as hitler? then it would be hard to know who im tlaking about.