Reviews for "H.Potter and the 5 trials"

really good

i liked it alot at the end but who was those 3 people that harry & dumbaldoor was with & when is the new shadow the hedgehog movie coming, are yougoing to make I.M.P episode 25 & if so could i join & i have a good idea for the 25th one like sonic vs icecream vs 7up.
Me, zody & h hog are watching a avert for 7up icecream which has a sonic prize in it & only one store has the 7up icecream in the world & they only have 298 boxes, which when me, zody & H hog have 99 boxes each & there one left & one huge fight goes on with me super speed, H hog with his fire powers & Zody with his ????? in the end i say why do you to what this they say for the 7up & icecream so i say for the sonic & so i take the sonic toy & zody &
h hog split the 7up icecream 50-50 & as the fight goes on john dies 10 times thin about it

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Shadow and imp are coming, and err.. the episode has a diffrent script.

Lemme explain

Scene 1: I can't argue. That was pretty fucked up. They woulda gotten their asses kicked.

Scene 2: You make a good point here, too. They could have at least tried for something of that sort.

Scene 3: Dude, he's showing Harry Voldemort's past to reveal to him what the horcruxes are and where they may be hidden.

Scene 4: She's had the hots for Harry since the second book. Of course he can do that.

Scene 5: It wasn't the cup that was hexed, it was the potion. Even so, why didnt they try to dump it out? Dumbledore said it couldn't be moved with magic, so why didn't they tip it over?

Good points you make. All right, Im done.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

3. Actually, Dumbledore hasn't spend a second explaining about the ring that got his hand, where horcruxes are, how they can be destroyed, and so on.
But they did watch Dumbledore walking in london for 15 minutes before finding the orphanage, or that ministery guy walking the path towards the riddle house for half an hour, that was time well spend..

4) Ginny did in book 2, but in Book 5 Hermione told Harry clearly Ginny got over him.

Hey, guess what?

I saw the the IMP flash with the script I wrote, needed the sound since I misplaced my headphones and I'm in college *shudders* but it was hilarious and I'm now red as a beetroot *this flash is funny too* thanks very much for doing this, I laughed my ass off, hope you'll submit it on NG! And to all you NG viewers out there, give a good shout out *despite u named me Sisi* in the flash but thats ok....hehheh....thanks anyway, you're the best.......god everyone's gonna laugh at me when I'm gonna be on a flash.....

Sisi , yeah but.... Sassi... Sassi?! d'oh X____X

Yet again!

I would say a lot of things for this flash... (Good things)

But all them resume to:
"I LIKE PIE!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

(By teh way, that flash made me remember Donkey Kong for snes.)
(Don't need to ask why...) (I guess....)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

i dunno.. maybe because i used 2 music themes from the game (donkey kong main theme, and the underwater level)

Wow man

your soo good at flash and funny and stuff!!! Im trying soooooo hard to work with flash but so far its a bitch <.< but I guess we all start out that way right?

Very good flash

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Jup, took me 3 years to be able to make the crap called sonic and other madness, my oldest movie here.