Reviews for "Tattoo Artist"

ok you might wanna sit down

first off, if your gonna make a tatoo artist game then it should be based on skill not speed.ten seconds for a tattoo that is only one color?!?!?!?wtf?!i can blindly color isnside the lines and win the level! if i was a real tatoo artist and did that i would get no money.

seceond. whats with the huge ink dots?the rest of the graphic were pretty good but then huge dots?i'm pretty sure you can do a shitload better than that.

third.its too simple.why not make intricate patterns and different colors or something like that?honestly whith a little extra work you could produce a LOT more entertainment

final comment:TRY HARDER NEXT TIME!!!!

i hated it..

i found this game to be really stupid and not worth anybodys time.

actualy pretty fun

the idea is good, and the game is very easy.
i mean, all you have to do is to draw as far away from the lines, insede of the tatoo, and you will get point + 100 bonus points if you didnt do something stupid and draw outside of the lines.
i also like that the game pauses when you release the mouse button.
mybe add a new game mode, where you have to just fill out the tattoo, normal mode with a timer and maybe only 50% alowed misses and easy mode whith unlimited time and 25% alowed mises.

Awful

It's way too easy and it's repetitive so all together it just sucks.

iv found better games

in my dead great granmothers game closet and thats saying something man im sry to be so mean but come one rely get a better script prompprogram or something.