Reviews for "Tattoo Artist"

omg!!

i dont like the game. its really little interesting

well..

i think you put a grand effort to this flash, but if you could maximize your "flash-making" time by a little bit, i expect you will acheive superiour results.
i have some advice for you in future flashes...
i suggest if you are to make more tattoo games, i think it would be best to improve graphics and the tattoo making procedure.
also, never forget to add a suspense in games, that would be great value in flashes, as it contains cliff-hangers that will leave the player dumpfounded...

thank you for your patience, congrats
9/10

Cool

Nice little tatoo game you have here. I liked how there were many different designs. It was hard, though. The 8-ball was easy because most of it was just filling in the actual ball. It got harder though. One trick I found I had to do was zoom in part of the way and click dot by dot until I filled it up.

I woudn't have to do that if the picture didn't move when I moved the mouse at that zoom level. Even if you say there are 43 tatoos to complete, that's a lot. Considering the way I go, which is slow, I don't think I'd ever get to do that. I wonder what is at the end, though. Or what even is the hardest one to do.

Greenrock

` This game is okay but its kinda hard :P

Alright not bad

Its alright but I got bored after first level lol.....GOLDFISH BRAIN