Reviews for "Tumbler"

OH NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO after 16 minutes I accidently moved out of the blue box. I wasn't even allowed to submit my score :(

But it is a really fun game, well done

I like it simple yet with a twist

I really like this game. I think the graphics are a bit rough around the edges still but I really think it is good.

I was wondering if you would mind if I hosted it on my website?

Pretty good

I actually did really well. I only have 2 problems with it. 1, after a while it seemed like it wasn't increasing in difficulty, and I was gaining lives faster than I was losing them, so I could have probably played it indefinately (assuming it didn't get harder later than I played). And 2, I hit some sort of bug, because I had 9 lives, and got a game over from running into a wall, instead of just losing a life.

All and all, concept and implementation were great. Perhaps it'd be a good idea to make the music change after a while though. I got my first game over trying to turn down/off my sound. lol...

Good, but with a problem or two

It's a good game, and has a good idea, but there are gameplay problems. First, going off of the area should not make you have to start over. Second, the lazers fire a bit too slow so you can get caught with no escape. The rotation adds a nice effect, though, and isn't too fast.

Great game. There is one thing you NEED to change

it is SO FUCKING ANNOYING that you lose all your lives and the game ends if you inadvertently so much as brush the dark blue with your mouse. Is that a glitch, or is it supposed to be like that?? What the fuck is up with that? Cause I really don't think that makes the game any better or more challenging... it just makes it really really irritating and you have to be supercautious not to so much as joggle your elbow or you tear your hair out for no good reason. It lost this game the 10 I would otherwise have given it. That's my rant, now: good things...
OK, I like falldown and this is falldown with game-changing pickups to liven the monotony, enemies, and a constantly changing directional viewpoint. Tres cool. A simple idea done very well.