Reviews for "Tumbler"

Fun, but has an annoying factor...

...I like the game, but if you hit the edge and go out of bounds, you don't just lose a life, you lose the whole game. I don't think that works so well. Other than that, a good game. Tests your reaction speed and precise skills.

Woa!

HEY MAN THAT GAME WAS EXTREME MAKE A MORE OF THAT

great game but...

great game, but I agree with the guy before me. I would be playing so long with 15 lives saved up, only to slip, touch the edge, and end it all. It was so frustrating I couldn't bring myself to play again. One other thing is that when you are slowed and invincible or whatever, you might want to program it so it says both things instead of just the most recent (speed+large+invincible rocks!)

Good but argh those damn walls!

In short, a great idea that's good enough to extrapolate on for a GBA or even better, a DS (with the touch screen), or PSP (with the analogue stick) game.

However, just touching a wall ends it all and I don't see the point and think this ruins it - objects go against the wall so it's not like hiding from anything and even if you did want to penalise for hitting it, it could just bump you back to the middle which would risk you hitting stuff.

Bar that a great idea, but it does really drag it down unfortunately.

ITZ GOOD

I like your game bet please tell me why when you leave the course the game just ends and gives you the try again button. Wouldnt make more sense to just lose A life or something. I lost alot to that