Reviews for "CKC - Touch of Destiny"

Awesome job!

Yeah, there isn't much to say, you created an awesome emotional HipHop piece. Keep it up, CKC! :P
10/10; 5/5

thanks T-Free!.

Really good

Though there is a simple chord progression, I think you nailed it really well in all aspects. I especially enjoyed the synths during the chorus (if that's what you want to call it in this song). It all seemed to flow so well and nothing seemed to be out of place. I normally don't like the drums that you've used because I hear them everywhere (snare mostly), but with this I say you've change my view. This is something I can hear being played in clubs and all sorts. . If your other stuff is on this level, then I find it difficult how anyone can hate you. Great job, you most certainly get a 10 from me. :D Thanks for sharing such a great song.

thanks.. xD

Good shit man

Definitely mainstream, but still contains emotion.
Great mastering, great overall sound.
I love that distorted arp towards the end, great addition.
Good break down and melodies, just nothing really too amazing or new here however. Keep it up.
5/5

JK THANKS... --__--

Nice

Really nice sound and flow to the whole song. The music may be too overpowering if you were planning to have someone rap over it, if you weren't it still sounds really cool.

thanks man.. :)