Reviews for "A Piano's Testimony"

nice

its calm

This is true. :-)

emm

looks like its a good adventure!

Gravey responds:

That's what she said! ;-)

You crazy dog, you!

Beautiful, Gravey, congrats on the win in the NGADM man (not that there was really any competition, eh? *snicker snicker*)! So now, we've BOTH landed one on the #1 spot, but I like yours far better than mine lol. This track is so floaty, the melody is beautiful, the soft tabla-like drums provide a nice backbeat (wow, I'm tired, I can't think of their names right now...that's the only way to describe them), the strings are a nice touch with the execution of the piano. Dude, you're just an all-around good composer. No matter what happens in the NGADM, man, just know that your stuff really is among the best on this site! =)
5/5
10/10
Fav'd.

Gravey responds:

Now you are just being way to nice. ;-)

Thanks for the great review bud.

Nice.

A great sound for Exploring.

Interesting.

-Gravey-

So soothing and relaxing.

I love this song. It's so relaxing. It starts out with a simple piano which is nice, then the drum kicks in which adds some kind of focus on the piano or something. It's hard to explain, but something like that. The synths really added a lot to the calmness of this as well and I felt so relaxed while listening to this. I really like how you didn't make it incredibly loud as well like some people do here. It was nice and relaxing at a very nice sound level. Then again, I guess I could've lowered the volume, but I think that was what you were going for anyways. Great job, added to my faves.