Reviews for "A Piano's Testimony"

Well, Mr. Gravey...

I must say I am impressed! You've always done well with piano work on songs, and this one is no different! But, this time you've combined it with so many different elements... awesome bongo/congas, great strings, especially the pizzicato (?) string.

I'm glad you linked me to this song, because it's very excellent. You deserve to win that Drum and Piano contest. :)

10/10
5/5
4.56 / 5.00 (+ 0.0077)

-Kw

Gravey responds:

Thank you very much bud. Good to hear from you as always. And I'm glad you enjoyed this little tune. I'm really happy with how it turned out, and I think it stands a fair chance in the competition.

Thanks for the review. :-)

-Gravey-

A Beautiful Synthesis of Two Worlds!

I've listened to this song every night for three nights now, and I could not keep myself from reviewing it.

This song takes the power of those drums, and combines with the grace of that piano in a truly harmonious way. The way you upgrade steadily and carry on a powerful duet in such a climactic style, just to finish in such a graceful way is utterly impressive.

This to me, seems to tell a story within itself. Truly Magical in itself.
Excellent Work Gravey
-LokiOmega

Gravey responds:

Power and grace, just like a 1996 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo. Mmmmmm...Now THAT is true power and grace. ;-)

Glad you liked the tune my friend. I am happy with how it turned out, and to say the least I'm amazed by how popular it has become with the Newgrounds faithful. Makes me smile to say the least to see so many people enjoying my works.

Thanks for the review.

-Gravey-

Where have i heard this before?

Why does this sound familiar?

Did you remix something from Shadow Madness?

Gravey responds:

No, this has nothing to do with Shadow Madness. The song is completely original.

incredible

just makes you want to create things.

Creating is fun. :-)

Great song!

I enjoy listening to those clasical music, while doing my home work. This one is very nice I hope you make more like this in the future.

Gravey responds:

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed the song. :-)