Reviews for "A Piano's Testimony"

Awe inspiring!

Simply Amazing! I do see what your talking about as to the ringing, but I just sound it out. It sounds extremely similar to something in one of my dreams. It has perfect harmony and balance, and i can feel it flowing through me, I never knew that a piano had this kind of talent, and of course those bongos added to the experience!

Gravey responds:

I agree that the bongos definitely add a nifty new dimension to the song. :-)

Thanks for the review.

Pretty good

Reminds me of this fantasy game. Nice piano~

DeadlyShadow

Glad you liked it.

Awesome!

For some reason, though, it reminds me of the kind of music they'd used in the background for a commercial for a new pc laptop with something new and high-tech lol. It also reminds me slightly of a Temperpedic matress commercial, and a japanese rock garden. It's some of the best piano work i've heard on Newgrounds in a long, long, long time. EPIC WIN. nuff said.

Gravey responds:

I would love for this to get used in a commercial, or something of that ilk. Would be very nifty indeed. :-)

Thanks for the review.

nice

i like all of it but the piano to be honest :P it wasn't so special but the percussions was like holy shit. all was good but not the piano ;P but that's my opinion : )
keep rocking!

That is quite odd.

:')

Very Touching, It's extremely well-made and sounds like it could be a soundtrack to a movie.
The intro was beautiful, it was heart-warming and very unique.
The strings after the intro truly harmonized with everything, bothe the pizzicato and the ensemble. The drumming was fantastic, In my opinion I find it quite hard to make drum beats with bongoes but you've proved me wrong.
The piano itself is a beautiful sound in this song and makes you feel happy.
What I'm not so keen about is the transitions, they just go from one instrument to another and they instantly stop which makes it sound a bit bad.
The solo in 1 :28 was amazing, it was well-made and the way you incorporated it with the strings was awesome!
The outtro, was truly, one of a kind, I haven't heard an ending like that in one hell of a long-time.

*Overall*
Beautiful and Heart-Warmin, Good instruments and great drums and drum beats, Transitions are a bit off but still good.

9/10
5/5
<Deejay>

Gravey responds:

Thanks for the in depth review. It is much appreciated. :-)