Reviews for "Samurai Asshole"

The story is funny but too random and all over the place. One moment it is about three religious leaders, but we never get to kill them, just some guards, then it's about aliens (penilians, nice Pico School referance) whom we don't get to fight either and then about smurfs?
Gameplay and controls are sluggish and too simplistic.
Perhaps it would be better if it were finished, looks incomplete.

Fun, but has not aged well.

Cool =3

i hope we will see sequel next year and maybe there we as this samural will join with other smurfs to fight gargamel what do you guys think?

Man, this came out in 1999???.......Even though I was born in 2000, I can imagine that people would get a WHOLE BUNCH of nostalgia from this. I mean it's a great game (for its time) but if there was an improved version of this, I would LOVE that!