For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Samurai Asshole"

Pretty good.

I like the game. Haha I love the ending!

A good start...

This looks like it could've developed into a fun and exciting hack and slash game, but it's far from complete. There really wasn't any challenge to it and the "to be continued" nature of it after the first level made it seem really rushed.

Again, this wasn't a bad game, but it's far from complete and I really kind of expected more from a great programmer like you, Tom. Hopefully this gets a sequel with more levels, better graphics, and some actual challenge. I'd love to see this become as big as Pico.

Okay.

Now that there is flash 10 or something, update this, it's been 12 years, this game is old as crap.

good memories

omg i remember playing this when i was a child in a random page of flash games, awesome.

this game should have medals!

classic

I cant see why every one is shitting a brick for this it was made in 1999 do you realize how shit the flash was back then the only problem i have with it is that its been 12 years and there still isnt a fucking sequel