Reviews for "FUCK YOU DAMN FAGGOT"

Why?

Why not just devote yourself to something good? What did you get out of making this flash except bad comments made by viewers whom were upset by the fact their time was wasted. I know you can do better, brah!

1/5

F- for originality

Total drag. I can tell you know flash well enough to make something that won't simply steal time out of my life that I can never get back... but you just went ahead and made used the most generic plot I could think of. Next time, shoot for something that I actually walk away from thinking, or laughing. SOME reason for watching.

Awesome

Fucking Awesome.

5.5

First things first, the title absouletly needs to be changed. It is an awful title and the movie has nothing to do with that. (luckily) - I like the absurdity of the movie, a slow start with a dance scene at the end. I think the character designs are simple and fiarly good, but I would like to see their actions a little more refined. The audio was a simple loop for the end with the dance scene, maybe something else could play at the beginning of the movie to help make the trip go a little more smooth.

Ryan

Piclownjews responds:

NIGGERS

Aw man.

Good job. I was really surprised by it, and I can't say I get it, but I liked it. When I opened it, I was wondering if you guys were dickheads being intolerant, and I couldn't really think of what it was going to be. I still don't know what the hell it is, but the "jaw-dropping conclusion," and "3 months" to put it together, combined with the "extremely high-quality" really made this entertaining. 2 Kudos! (I'm such a MySpace whore.)

Piclownjews responds: