Reviews for "Fancy Mike - Los Angeles"

what am i missing?

this sounds terrible as if its just a random beat to some crap sounds with no skill to even try to make it sound good, its bloody awful!

SICK

This is beautiful

NICE!!!

L.A. must be sooo awesome with music like this.

I love it, favored and downloaded. u already know :-)
omg i need more music like this in my playlist.

thanks! please make more songs!!

Peace.

awesome show great job

love the 2nd part, the vocals make it sound really tight. first part is nice too, maybe some variation someway could make it sound pretty cool though. good job

Flying Scribller

Reminds me heavly of FlyLo or Samiyam.Really good glitch track but it needs to distinguish itself some more. Transitions are great and keep the flow going. Drums are good as well but like I said, try out different techniques and sounds to individualize yourself. You got my dl.