Reviews for "Stick Strike"

BEAST but you can

Just add multiplayer and fix neongames.com and this would be the best game on NG.

This is my code.

This is my code but I warn you it's pretty small and crappy every weapon copy and paste.

map = [
[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1],
[1,3,9,11,29,0,0,0,0,1],
[1,8,10,14,34,1,1,1,0,1],

not very good

The thing is that if you die once, you will continue to die, as the computer camps the spawn. I hope you like boring games where your computer allies do everything.

Great game!!!

I really like the map editor feature, and how simple it is to use. You just make a map, then click "Update". Copy the text and save it onto the computer, then when you want to load it, just paste the text into the text box and click "Load Game". It's a great game, but there should be more game types and you should be able to put doors in the map (Like in the tutorial).

Also, since neongames no longer exists, there should be another Map Portal, since currently nobody can play other people's maps. There should also be an online multi-player.

Overall, very good.
10/10
5/5

P.S. This is not stolen. In the main menu it says "By Brock White", who is a friend of "Crazy-King-Jay", the admin of Stickpage. The game was made entirely by whiting39.

I like it

This game is very good, sadly no multi and NeonGames was shut down so no new maps.