Reviews for "Colour My Life"

beautiful

this song brought me through a depression that was getting worse with each day. All I had to do was listen to this song and it made my day seem a little less grey. thank you, to both you and Silver Stitch for creating these wonderful videos and music that can do wonders.

Needs to be recorded better.

Well the recording just isnt done very well. You deserve better recording equipment. i can hear you sniffing in the recording and stepping on the pedals in the song. I can not fully feel the full intention of what this song meant to show, as it is not deep enough.

Go invest in your emotions and pay someone, or get someone who will let you record for free, and record this using a nice recording studio set up! Thheeennnn it will be PERFECT.

liluxiaorealnew responds:

em.... very true...i recorded with one of those mics integrated with headphone. im actually learning how to use different software. need to buy some proper recording gears.

A fine chart, but more classical than jazz.

If i were to complain about anything, it were to only be that you labeled the style of this piece wrong. Classical, not jazz! Regardless, it is a very pretty piece. And, as Rawrthaas explained, better mastering would complete this piece.

great job

a little low volume though. but great work. and yes, it's more classical than jazz.

Beautiful, feeble but encouraging

Nice music. It can clear from vexation and depression

But hey, I got a technologic problem from the song. It is too too too quiet that I almost cannot hear the music. Ordinarily, listening audio in newgrounds is mostly loud, and the volume is normal on my mp3. But this music's volume is weak when playing it in newgrounds, and I cannot hear it on my mp3, even at quiet place.
Does anyone has this problem too?