Reviews for "The New Tetris: Dvie"

AWESOME

concidering its not done its really good and ps
could you sent me the link to for your mixer? mine sux

Very awesome!

I love this song, that's why I used it my Flash submission.

:O

I didn't recognise it from tetris, but that dosnt matter, because its got a great sound as it is. Turn the volume on your crash symbol down a bit. If you listen to it carefully, you can hear the other instruments go quieter when it sounds. Oh and dont play chords on a hellstorm guitar, Find Hvyguitar on NN-19 (or was it nnxt.. cant remember). Anyway, keep it up, fellow reason 3 user, there needs to be... HOLD ON A SEC. YOUR NIVI. Bah, i didnt realise. What a bizaare coincidence.

Jhalkompwdr responds:

Now THAT'S irony.
It's from the NEW tetris (N64)
Thank you, that was the kind of advice I was looking for.
But, uhh, there aren't any chords on the hellspawn... oh well, i know what you mean. I'll shove an ampeg fliptop in.

Good start.

Can't wait to hear this when it's finished. :)

Maybe you should make it loopable so artists could use it for their games.

It did seem a little slow in parts (or my poor excuse for a pc was being stupid again) and a bit more bass might help.

Jhalkompwdr responds:

Thank you or your advice, bit the speed is constant. Reason won't even let me change it mid-song. :'(

This is Tetris? Ahh well, good song anyway.

I don't seem to remember this song (maybe a complete remix?), maybe because it's in another genre, but oh well. Actually, now that it's playing for the 3rd time, I'm remembering SOMEthing, but mmmm..... nothing.
It does sound like Tetris material, but I just don't know. The song is pretty good either way, so I'll rate you for that. I just can't seem to remind myself of this..whatever.

Great job on the song and keep 'em coming!

~Damian-the-Awesome