Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Pico vs Bear"

To the guy before...

Do you know who Tom Fulp is?HE MADE NEWGROUNDS.YOU ARE ON HIS SITE.It's your opinion,but you'll get worse from worshippers...
Anyway,good job,looks much nicer!

Pico should kill more kid crap! WOOT!

Great! the only thing that was annoying was titty, But I still loved the whole thing!
Here's a guide:
1. start shooting all windows, the stone balls (bary can shoot those too), piss and poop and of course bary. titty's almost impossible, but shoot his molotovs, the earlier the better.
2. if you manage to get into the house, first shoot hoe-bear and hoe-hoe's bombs. after that keep shooting at hoe-joe's legs, so the bombs will also explode. then shoot every kid you can reach (not the ones behind the staircase) and for some fun text, zoom in on those texts on the wall.
3. head to the den and shoot out the light, wich restores your health. then shoot the kid until he's completely gone.
4. the kitchen: shoot everything exept bary until everyting's dead or broken. then shoot a little left from bary, so he won't be dangerous any longer, shoot the last window and look at your mayhem bonus! if it's not 44, you must have forgotten something.

again: Great job, tom!

hard!

how do you kill him in the end? i've tried everything!!!! some one help me!!!

Fun for all!!!

OMG thanks for making this! My kids watch the show all the time and it just releaves some stress cause it comes on during "my" (if you know what i meen) shows

lol...

lol the bear in the big blue house...LOL like the game!