Reviews for "Pico vs. Uberkids"

w00t i won!

i won and only nene died! AND no reaper!

newgroundforever...

no one died because u were blinking, good game anyway (to tell u the truth i never really beat it yet)

Ah, so it is really random...

I went through the first 2 people thinking the game was scripted, then I got to Pico and we went down to a 1 to 1 chance. Then i thought that was scripted too, that neither of them died till the last chamber. then Pico died and I still won. Then i read the reviews and was conviced it wasn't scripted. Great game, and love the ending if you win (haven't seen the losing one yet).

over all i liked the game

this was one of the funnest flash games i have played in a while i hope to see more of this kinda game in the future

A last killing game, Man

It's to be easier or hard to play. I Think is easy.
Tis is about an early 2000s.