Reviews for "Pico vs. Uberkids"

congratulations,you're butt-ass lucky! haha XD won with everyone alive :D

I miss old newgrounds,but is always excellent with the new games and all the shit,damn Tom,how long has been? Newgrounds,we are not new,but still kickin'!

Then pico shoot 2 times!?that will be harder than it looks(but i like this game)

This is a pretty fun game! I really love the animations in the beginning before the game actually begins, however, the game is short and seems kind of unfair at times.

wow, this game, once again, brings me alot of memories!
i played this game alot earlier than 2006, it was on 2001, or 2002, if my memory is correct.
i remember playing this game on another site, and i was like ''wow, this game is AWESOME! and those characters are cool!'' and i replayed this game a couple of times, and later on that day, i clicked on the link of newgrounds at the end of the game, and i visited newgrounds, for the first time!

then i left NG on mid-2002, and i came back on 2003, and i started to watch movies and games, until i finally got the decision to join up on 2006, ironically the year when this 2000-game got resubmitted into the portal.

oh man, back then this was an epic game for me, the music, the intro, the ''three people, one room, six chambers'' motto, it was a quite awesome prelude to a really cool game.
ofcourse nowadays this game wouldn't go well with the politically correct audience/mindset, but i still consider it a good and funny game in all honesty.

also, i liked how each character/player had his/her own character traits/attitude.
for example, nene was very odd, since she was sucking the revolver in her mouth like a... hoe?
it always made me laugh, it was so crazy!
darnel was positioning the gun in a strange angle in his mouth, almost like he wanted to avoid the russian roulette shot,
and pico, oh man, pico showed extreme ballsiness(or insanity? maybe both) by clicking the gun, twice. and provoking his opponent in a way of showing no fear whatsoever.
ofcourse he died alot more often because that was a stupid move....

but i always enjoyed playing this game. heck, i even replayed it just now, after so many years!
you always do nice games tom! even the old crazy games of 2000!

well, this was a very well-designed, well-drawn and well programmed game, and i like it alot, because this is the game that introduced me in newgrounds.
it might have been a ''bloody'' first experience, but i found many good things in here!

TomFulp responds:

Thanks! It was a fun game to make. :)

Nene sucks the gun like a prostitute.
Darnell laughs even though he's still going to die.
And Pico goes twice if he fails, because he's that dumb.
Best game 2006.