Reviews for "Pico vs. Uberkids"

Nice time waster.
Note that there is a special scene if the gun comes down to 1 in 1: That happened to me. The Überkids won me 5 times in a row, but there was no bullet shot. So, long story short, I won 2-1, or 16-15 in terms of risks.
Pico died.

I beat all 3 Überkids! Really i don't lie and joke!

I wish there was a way to prove that... I won the game on my first try? Not counting the ties or anything, for all 3 Uberkids the first time they picked the gun they died, in a 1 of 6 chance... Both 3 of them died on the first time. Too bad no one will ever believe this... Other than that the game is good.

this game sucks because its impossible to beat them if everytime they always win!

i miss the online part of this game