Reviews for "Pico vs. Uberkids"

Good Memories

We did something like this when we were kids. We got a 3 blockbusters with 5 fuses each, then we did rock, paper, scissors and whoever lost had to light a fuse, shove it in their mouth and pray it was a dud.(most of them were) Great game, to bad we didn't have a 357. Magnum or 32. Class Revolver. Plus I like when Death is at the side of whoever has 1 of 1 chance.

2nd time i did horrible

Pico nene and darnell all died! awesom game though

cool game, dude

I-i won it... ;w; heehee

Good Game

It's a bit more than luck in this game... well the roulette part is luck but the rock paper scizors you can figure out what the opponent is going to pick and work from there- again great keep up the good work Tom.

Was really lucky

Got past the first 2 just fine but on Pico I didnt expect him to shoot twice but i got the last uber kids down to a 1 out of 1 chance and death was right next to him, but anyways great game.