Reviews for "Pico vs. Uberkids"

Nail biting

I have never been on the edge of my seat like I was on this game, I managed to lose with darnell every time til it was 1 in 2 chance when the other guy blew his brains out, In mine team Pico won with no casulties, w00t!

Hah!

Good idea of Pico to choose a game of luck over skill - however, his plan failed (for me at least) as All Three Uberkids lived in my game, and er Pico, Nene, and Darnell all died.

Ah well, great fun though. Now I'm off to do drugs!! BWHAHAHAH!!
(Thats a reference to the bad ending)

The basic but better

On nene, i lost every time till the end, and it never went off. Hows that for luck

deadly rock, paper, scissors

the art and animation is pretty good for its time and the game is still fun.the music is really cool. its all based on luck. i beat it without dying on my 2nd try though.

cool

i don't know why, but it's addictive, just like rock paper scissors ( normal one ! )