Reviews for "Pico: Therapy"

What The F*ck Is That!

That Was Good! The Thing I Liked Most Was When The Lizard ''What The F*ck Is That!

I liked this one

I liked the graphics, but they could have been a teensy bit better. I thought it was a little funny how the therapist was one of those Uber-dudes. There wasn't enough blood, i agree, but that didn't matter because Pico frickin' slaughtered those people. I hope you make more flashes, make them longer.

AMAZING........

The animation just flowed so well nd the whole dragon ball style fighting sequence was just outstanding.bravo...my hats off to you

0.0 WHOLLY SHIT!

Violence me like... tsk tsk pico bad boy. (GOOD JOB PICO KEEP KILLIN!!!)

no way, man

ok, there a cople things wrong with this..

1) not enfuf blood
2) Pico is only cool when hes a kid
3) WTF! is he possesed by a freaky demon or something, thats messed up man

FleckoGold responds:

I'm glad to find that because of these reasons (one of which you negated by giving the violence a perfect 10) you decided to rate this flash with a 2. Instead of focusing on the bad all the time, why don't you look at both the good and the bad when reviewing? But then again, I don't expect you to understand being that you're just a kid...

-Flecko-

P.S. And yes, he could be "possessed by a freaky demon or something, thats messed up man"