Reviews for "Jungle Rain"

Surprising

I have to this that although it is indeed short, it is also very nice. It is very relaxing and calm. I can actually picture the light rainstorm as it sprinkles through the jungle and all the little animals scurry for cover. Very well done indeed.

lanky21 responds:

Thanks for the review, I'm very glad you enjoyed it!

Zzzz

I didnt fall alsleep cuz it sucked i fell asleep becuz its so fucking azaming that it and really put someone to sleep!!

lanky21 responds:

Awesome, my plan to put all the guards at fort knox to sleep will work perfectly.... uh, I mean, thanks for the review Teo!

I like it

Wow this music is just- Zzzzzz Zzzzz

Woups sorry, see how efficient it is? I like it, and will listen to it when I read, or just before sleeping.

lanky21 responds:

Thanks for the comment Sekoia. Definitely listen to it while you sleep, that way the hypnotic sub-message in the song will have greater effect.

Wow.

When im stressed out, i play this. Its make me relax. I could use this for my Ninjutsu. It makes me focus to the things.

lanky21 responds:

I'm glad I could help P-Ninja. Just relax those killing urges away....

30 Minutes????

I don't believe it. This was too amazing to be constructed in that amount of time. So freaking relaxing!

lanky21 responds:

Thanks Gene! I really appreciate it. May the dance of the manitee always bless your dreams!