Reviews for "Pico's Return"

amazing

Holy crap. This was incredible. That part at the beginning was the saddest thing ever... and then you went from incredible tear-jerker to incredible violent rampage... with style.

I can't say enough good stuff about this movie, seriously. If you get a chance, I'd love to see a director's cut, and see those "rushed parts" fleshed out a little -- but as is, this version is still a classic.

good with a few flaws

i dont know much about pico but im sure he must have a good past. I gave it a 7 because if you want to screw Ebaums world over so much just sue them. They steal other peoples work evry day! it would be soo ez. Also i still think it needs alot of work to top maddneses violce.

yay!

hes dead! you killed the most hated person to rival NG. thank god for that afro. the movie was excellent. great storyline with good graphics and a ton of blood and guts. the sound quality was excellent too. youve got great style and it really showed in this movie.

10/10 and 5/5. happy pico day!

AWESOME!!! THIS IS PERFECT!!!!!!!

THIS IS COOL...THIS IS GREAT...THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL NEWGROUNDS!!! WHIT THE MOST AMAZING SCORE...THIS COOL!!!!!!!THIS PICO'S DAY IS THE GREATEST DAY IN NEWGROUNDS!!!!PERFECT WORK MAN!! THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE!!...only a problem: I can't submit it to the Pico's collections...sorry( I don't know why I can't)

"Did he even remember?" LOL

Wow man...I didn't know ebaum's world HQ was so heavily guarded. Just thought they might have some lazy old security guard at the fron gate maybe. Anyhow killer killer story and style man...keep that shit up. Pico and characters were a little choppy on the drawing, but that part with Eric Baumin getting the C4 in his heart...bitchin. You're only appreciable inaccuracy is that..Ebaum's world would NEVER dominate Newgrounds, they are just too weak lol