For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Tribute To Pico"

I hope u ppl are happy with the tribute. :D

This is one of my first films... I hope I will come back with an Sonic movie :D I hope you have seen the transformation from the first Pico and the last ones.... :D....from ball mouse to the optical one... :D

CaramelAppleClock responds:

lmao yeah the first 2-3 images he made was with my ball-mouse (need to get optic) then he went by his house and made the rest xD

Nice as hell

A well rounded movie

good job

this is can inspire anyone to whatch more of pico's videos. if you don't think that this can inspire the rookies of newgrounds the fuck you

I agree...

... with the guy below me. This flash was very cool... I love Pico flashs anyway...

Ditto