Reviews for "Tribute To Pico"

All hail Pico the Mighty

That was an awsome tribute, well done.

good

Okay this is what i think...this flash is good but pretty repetive..i mean...nothing really happens, it could been so much better if there realy where something that would happen....but i still protect it

boring

was pretty boring, graphics werent really very good ether. but what i didnt like the most was all the pico can things, we get the point he is good

I was alright

I thought that it was alright. All it really was was a bunch of words flashing toward and away from the screen with a limited number of author create Pico images, but it got me pretty pumped. The sound is good, and the graphics are pretty smooth. Anyway I liked it.

Whoah.....

that was crap..... the animation at the start was ok, but the rest was absolute shite. Plus all you told us was stuff we already knew.

Try again with something more newgrounds worthy and ill vote well for ya.