Reviews for "Tribute To Pico"

Good job.

you did a good job with the flash but PICO is super gay.

ok.... BUT!

Just wondering, but this seems strangely familiar to another site. I can't post the URL though. w w w. <name.here> . you are mighty. com
was this copied? were you copied? or was it based on that... just wondering.

otherwise: Nice music, and some of the pics were Ok. first one i didnt like, and some of the others, but otherwise, well done.

CaramelAppleClock responds:

yeah i got the idea from aninote dot com
we found out too late bout pico day so we had to find something past so i remembered this site. i looked into the music used.. downloaded it and then tried to make a copy cat of that movie

sauked to an all time high

You sauk at making flashes, so dont even try any more!

Hmm, not a good tribute!

The graphics in this flash are quite good. Nice drawings of Pico, Darnell and Nene. The animation in this flash, there wasn't any real animation. :( Just the text and images fading away. The sound, there's music. This flash, as I said, I didn't find it very good. OK, some of those text were quite interesting to read, but overall, I just thought this flash wasn't very good. That's just me. Anyway, happy Pico Day!

/Mathias Andersson

I hope u ppl are happy with the tribute. :D

This is one of my first films... I hope I will come back with an Sonic movie :D I hope you have seen the transformation from the first Pico and the last ones.... :D....from ball mouse to the optical one... :D

CaramelAppleClock responds:

lmao yeah the first 2-3 images he made was with my ball-mouse (need to get optic) then he went by his house and made the rest xD