Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "ThisMangledRottingWorld [V.2]"

[title]

damn, that's some badass shit you got here. brutal to the core. awesome playing, like the tone. and awesome work on the vox bard, sounds fucking great. excellent tune fuckers, great work \m/

Thanks man! \m/

Agreed

Most excellent keepin with the beat while havin the badass lyrics

Thanks! \m/

Sick

I love the sound of this. Super clean but still super crunchy. It's just a sweet tone and sound all around.
Vocals are sick, guitar work is nice.
Nice panning on the vocals too, most people attempt that and it sounds horrible but it sounds good on this track.
I would have kept the timing with a crash and not a splash cymbal though. The splash kind of thins the song too much and doesn't fit with the fullness of the beat and guitar.
Still totally awesome.

5/5
10/10

Thanks dude!

Interesting vox, for sure

I gotta give it to you, although the lyrics are a bit cliche for metal, the sound of the vocals are definitely not. It kinda reminds me of something from Dark Tranquility. However, I was hoping for just little bit of singing at some point, mixed in with the grunting screaming (of course, that could just be personal preference; I tend to like the screaming style of guys like August Burns Red and We Came as Romans more, it just sounds cleaner to me...just personal preference). Still, love this song in its entirety. Very good mix; I wish I could produce something this well-mixed.

Deathcalypse responds:

Well the genre you are more into then is metalcore. This is more of the deathcore style, that usually has no singing whatsoever. But thanks for the score

I don't know what to say

other than this song kicks some serious ass! It reminds me of something you would hear on Metalocalypse! I can't believe that this song hasn't gotten more listens.. It is a serious shame! Keep on rockin!

thanks man! \m/