For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "BB - TT 3"

Sorry for being off topic, but...

To the guy below me: /portal/view/310156. That should help you out.

To the creators: Nice collab, good job, I just might decide to join.

A swell collab!

^^Good Points^^
It's nice to see that atleast one of the repeating letter groups here on NG is always putting hard work into everything they do, and this collab shows the BB's dedication to their work. It's not like a lot of other collabs I've seen where there are three parts and none of them are funny or seem to have taken much talent at all. This collab has a nice menu, and the menu's music is pretty groovy. I can say that I enjoyed watched every section of this collab and they were all well done and had good graphics and made me laugh. My favorites were Carrot's and Arskagarf's. Keep up the great work BB!

^^Needs Improving^^
This is fricken awesome dudes, don't every stop making this stuff.

Some were just hillarious, some weren't

~The good~

I liked your main menu a lot, it had a picture of all the contastants and a pretty good song. I kind of chuckled during shitberry block's flash, it was pretty funny. I thought that that thornberries and carrot's flashes were pretty good, they also made me laugh. The real winner, though, is by far Pencil's! It's short, but as soon as I saw it, started cracking up! Not only was that a funny-ass clip but it made me laugh like crazy! That was the real reason this got a seven overall.

~The bad~

The bad thing is that they're all pretty short, also some were really, really bad. The below average ones were arkagarf's because of it's childish humor and rather unfunnyness. Than Italy's and bluezomobie's were very bad as well. Italy's was a very short clip with a stupid song, and bluezombie's was also one stupid clip, which isn't funny and has a super annoying song. The worst, in my opinion, is PokeBall's, it's tedious, uninteresting, unfunny, and worst of all, doesn't make any sence at all.

Overall, a pretty funny time trial, even if it had a couple bad flashes in it.

4/5

Not that great

But the Indianan Jones one made it pretty good. They were individually too short though...

(( ENTERTAINING ))

~~REVIEW~~
This was entertaining, i like the work put into it as it has some good effort from the start to finish with nice art and just looked decent and did make me funny so was notbad, nice job.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Not much it was fine.

~~OVERALL~~
A decent collab, i liked it.

~X~