Reviews for "BB - TT 3"

my god

You dont give up do you :'

Some were just hillarious, some weren't

~The good~

I liked your main menu a lot, it had a picture of all the contastants and a pretty good song. I kind of chuckled during shitberry block's flash, it was pretty funny. I thought that that thornberries and carrot's flashes were pretty good, they also made me laugh. The real winner, though, is by far Pencil's! It's short, but as soon as I saw it, started cracking up! Not only was that a funny-ass clip but it made me laugh like crazy! That was the real reason this got a seven overall.

~The bad~

The bad thing is that they're all pretty short, also some were really, really bad. The below average ones were arkagarf's because of it's childish humor and rather unfunnyness. Than Italy's and bluezomobie's were very bad as well. Italy's was a very short clip with a stupid song, and bluezombie's was also one stupid clip, which isn't funny and has a super annoying song. The worst, in my opinion, is PokeBall's, it's tedious, uninteresting, unfunny, and worst of all, doesn't make any sence at all.

Overall, a pretty funny time trial, even if it had a couple bad flashes in it.

4/5

Sorry for being off topic, but...

To the guy below me: /portal/view/310156. That should help you out.

To the creators: Nice collab, good job, I just might decide to join.

meh

Well, this wasn't very impressive. I admit one or two parts were ok, but the rest were below average at best. Plus, two parts were just imported video clips with block characters pasted into them.
Looks like the block band still hasn't gotten any better since it was created. I suggest that you just accept the fact that this group is just another clock crew/glock group ripoff and let it die already, thornberry.
-Rice

BLOCK BAND?!

I've never heard of the Block Band before. ARRGH! How many "__ock" groups are there? They're all the same! Make it stop! I hope you run out of words that rhyme with "clock" soon, so these subpar animations will stop.