Reviews for "Hortencate"

o sugar is white? what is this world coming to????

gnarly u get an 8 for everything caus i just cant be wasting my life on thinking of numbers

yes, quite.

Nice display or randomness

3/5 8/10
9 = graphics. Much work has being done for the pictures of this flash (or so I hope). The colors and the confusing details together forms a nice basis for your random flash events.
8 = style. Kinda cheesy in the beginning. Many ups and downs for the judgement of the style through out the flash. The throbbing pain in the brain is a nice touch, however the sprite running around is a bit pointless. Although flashing the screen quickly in a sequence of inverted colors is a good way to display the confusion of the character, overdoing it hurts the viewers' eyes which usually causes them to terminate the flash before reaching the end. (I watched it to the end). Try thinking more orignally. (this is easir said then done, I know that, but if you want to excell in this type of flash you have to constantly come up with new things.)
10 = sound. Very nice selection. The mood change was well acompanied by the music's change of tone. (ex. The part where the alien dies.) The finishing song in japanese adds a finishing touch to the randomness of the work.
2 = violence. Minute, thus I presume not focus of the flash.
0 = interactivity. It's a film.
5 = humor. Certain parts of the film certainly contains humor, but most of it gets killed off by cheesy display of mental distortions. (By cheesy I mean lame cheesy).

This video in general is good and has potential to be better. I suggest you polish and change certain parts of the flash. (especially the beginning with the loading bar and the zoom-in diamond). I look forward to your futur productions.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

No, I think I'll leave it as it is.

reminds of alice in wonderland

If Alice had dropped some really really good acid, this is what it would have looked like.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Apparently I'm a winner. And if I click the flashing advertisement....I can claim my prize.

WHAT AM I WAITIN' FOR!>>?!??1

Unacceptable!

The strangeness of this movie confuses me, I have no idea why I have enjoyed watching this movie. The graphics were good. The charecter design was awesome, I like this charecter of yours. Also, the backgrounding of the movie is pretty nice as well and the awesome colouring. The style is very good, I liked the disorder in the arrangement of the movie, this is the only thing that has made the movie to be what it is. The sound was pretty nice, you have put the right sound at the right time and place. The script was pretty weird, because I couldn't even spot any scripting or plot, it was all just too strange. Anyway, pretty nice movie, nice job.
>Lidov<

K

(( WACKY ))

~~REVIEW~~
Wacky animation, kinda like he is on drugs and goes into this whole new world that part you really presented it well, and was entertaining, i like all the colors and wacky characters, a strange but neat animation...

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Just make more like this one...

~~OVERALL~~
Entertaining and wacky animation, nice job, hope to see more wacky stuff like this, nice work...

~X~