Reviews for "Hortencate"

That was interesting...

I never really expected to see anything like this. Some of it was enjoyable, while others had me wondering what you guys may be on. Well, I find it enjoyable and that is all that's important. Good job, I guess. Thanks for dumbfounding me.

hyjtyutyrtyrty

Is a weird way to explain what is hallucinations!

Nice and weird in same time, good and ,like i said in the title of my review, a weird way to explain what hallucinations do!

s a weird way to explain what is hallucinations! April 29, 2006
Reviewed by: madsponge Overall rating: 10
Graphics: 9 Sound: 10 Interactivity: 0 Style: 10 Violence: 0 Humor: 0

A new style of flash animation

Seems like you have a good directing skills =]

A new style of flash animation April 29, 2006
Reviewed by: lupsupjai Overall rating: 8
Seems like you have a good directing skills =]
Graphics: 9 Sound: 8 Interactivity: 0 Style: 10 Violence: 5 Humor: 0

so so

first off why would anyone eat something with a poison skull on it? Music goes along well with the animation. Kinda wierd overall. The whole thing is just a movie that is describing a drug trip...just like everyother movie on NG. Ive seen it before, pretty good animation, sound, but the idea wasnt the best.

so so April 29, 2006