Reviews for "Arseteroid - WIP"

This is a work in progress?!

If it is I would just stop right now, I think it is fantasic as it is right now. I think that more color would just be more distracting at this point.

This is one of those pictures

that make you want to go inside and eat everything

you cant its too good to criticize! you fool!

Great job!

Great job in making this fantastic art work! This work art is great and must be credited for. Hope you can keep up the awesome work and good luck in doing so. 5/5 10/10 though I wish that there was more color in this art like the space station but other than that everything else was great! Good job!

V cool

Reminds me of classic Sci-Fi artwork and very similar to the style of the intelligence anims in Freespace 2 relating to past events

Professional quality keep it up!!!!