Reviews for "Arseteroid - WIP"

o.o

good, the asteroids look amazing, but the station looks almost to bland, maybe a tint to the windows....possibly blue? but it looks like a flash game that i played recently that has to do with rescuing space stations...so ya the feel of it is great. Keep up the good art work.

This is one of those pictures

that make you want to go inside and eat everything

This is a work in progress?!

If it is I would just stop right now, I think it is fantasic as it is right now. I think that more color would just be more distracting at this point.

cool

I really like it, perspective looks kinda "off" though. The explosions are too brown and too big. Other than that it's very good.

fantastic

got that retro-sci fi feel, and its very well executed. needs more color!!