Reviews for "R!SE"

Super happy fun-fun time!!!

The only problem was: The scoreboard. I don't understand it. Everything said wait. I got the highscore, like, 7 times. But it didn't show it on the scoreboard! Is it supposed to do that for some reason? Or is it just glitched up. You need to fix it so it actually shows the scores. Because thats the whole purpose of SCOREboards, right? Try it yourself. It doesn't show up! Maybe it's just my computer, but tell me what it is.

Denvish responds:

Erm, it's your computer - it's working fine for me. Try disabling your firewall temporarily. Basically, the swf has to access my domain (denvish.net) to update the scoreboard, and something on your PC is preventing that

One of the funnest games ever!

This was an exelent game. And I love waching the little creature splat!

Me too =)

Funnest game ever!

This has to be the funnest most hilarious flash game ive ever played!!! Great job!!

You will always impress me.

Another pearl you made. The idea ain't completely new, but you added some personality to the game by allowing users the create their own creatures. A really good idea.
And again, you had to make it all in API. Which makes it, of course, twice as impressive. And this game in API has an ever better quality than many other "normal" games.

Graphics - 10 - Created in API, but better than what I'd be able to draw. Wow.
Style - 10 - Nice, I liked the little "extras" like the dust and the graphic effects when you catch a star.
Sound - 10 - I loved how you switched the music when the game starts. Really good idea.
Violence - 10 - Throwing up little critters is pretty violent, especially when they come down.
Interactivity - 10 - Actually this should be 12/10.
Humor - 10 - The concept is funny, as well as the little things you throw with.

To conclude this review, I would like to congratulate you again for the accomplishment this game is. A true masterpiece.

5/5

SPLAT

Fanks for teh revewe mistu

Lmao that's the coolest thing ever!

Awsome game. I gotta add this to my favs... right now!

Lol thanks for the fun!