For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "R!SE"

damn thats funny

funy smashing yayayayayaya!

great game

my best final score was 11701.. o ya, and my creature looked quite freaky!... but thats alight.. good game

Top Score

I liked it, kinda challenging, i have the top few scores under someone who has 4x my score... named ---- keep up the fun games man
-Ghostalker

pretty good

Great idea, should make it more gory.

Pretty good, but..

.. it gets kind of boring after a while, the thing that kept me going was the scoreboards.
I am in 22nd place =D

PROS:
You can build your own character
You can save, and then load your character
Loads of combinations for character customization.
Scoreboards
Reset/kill button in case your guy didn't go as far as you wanted him to

CONS:
Short
Repetitive
Music gets slightly annoying
Graphics are not too good (although you can't expect much from flash, and I'm just being picky now)

OVERALL: A decent game if you have time to waste and good for the competitive types (Scoreboards), but the fun only lasts for a while.