Reviews for "R!SE"

wicked

i loved the way the you created your own creature

YEAH, F*CKING AWESOME!

i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it. i love it.

gj man, good jobb

create a cute creature and drop em'!!!!!!!

This Game is proof of GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frickin awesome

lol WOW!

Good game

RISE Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! If I were you I'll re-design this game so it will be even better.ten on ten for you!