Reviews for "R!SE"

Super happy fun-fun time!!!

The only problem was: The scoreboard. I don't understand it. Everything said wait. I got the highscore, like, 7 times. But it didn't show it on the scoreboard! Is it supposed to do that for some reason? Or is it just glitched up. You need to fix it so it actually shows the scores. Because thats the whole purpose of SCOREboards, right? Try it yourself. It doesn't show up! Maybe it's just my computer, but tell me what it is.

Denvish responds:

Erm, it's your computer - it's working fine for me. Try disabling your firewall temporarily. Basically, the swf has to access my domain (denvish.net) to update the scoreboard, and something on your PC is preventing that

One of the funnest games ever!

This was an exelent game. And I love waching the little creature splat!

Denvish responds:

Me too =)

Lmao that's the coolest thing ever!

Awsome game. I gotta add this to my favs... right now!

Lol thanks for the fun!

WOOO

very addictive, and very funny when its in the middle of the music and then "SPLAT"
lol im still laughing, this game is so very good

Speechless

Its awesomely funny and random well done made me luagh!