Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Royal Camera and Video"

where the cutomer is a faggot!

cause i loved this so much, and maybve a drop of pee or two came out from laughing just so damn hard i'm gonna give you ten across, and a 5. i like the original idea, and the tech suport part was prolly my favorite part. i really do hope to see you guys so something like this in the future. maybe on ipods, who knows

AdmiralConquistador responds:

I made you pee! That's such a great compliment, I'm glad you thought it was that funny! EVERYONE loves the tech support part, hehe. Thanks for the great review man!

we...have been operating..for over 250,000 years

this is the best submition i've seen in ages the only problem was the graphics they were kinda fuzzy apart from that this was awsome i give this a 5!

AdmiralConquistador responds:

Yea, but when you try and compress a video file that is 1 gig uncompressed down to 4.8mb, then it comes with the territory. I'm glad you liked it man!

-ac-

So it wasn't a flash animation

WHO CARES?

That was great. I love satire.

Well done.

AdmiralConquistador responds:

We must have been drinking out of the same cup, I love satire as well!

Thanks for the great review!

ga durr

um... I know this has already been addressed but... its not a flash animation. WTF

And yet you gave it a 2.

Umm, I don't know if you've ever seen a little flash animation on NG called Numa Numa. Yes. That was not flash. You're also a cute guy. HAVE A GOOD DAY!

I LOVE IT!

Finally something without cartoons!

Yes! I know!