Reviews for "Dot Dot Dot"

This is hilarious. I find it very ironic that the voice actor which axeman13 was the one who made it. The audio also has a rating of 4.25, which as you know, isn't too far from 4.26.

if you were paid to do this for every facebook and youtube comment you would be a billionaire lol.

Dot dot dot, a review by axeman13 Date: February 10 and 2010, Score: 1, i relay don't want to say this, but i have to now. this game is so essey! i mean, all you do is hit spacebar. that's it! how this is an RPG anyway? contrail anything but what it says on the screen! what if i didn't buy the potion? what apout quests? all you can upgrade is stranth? there is no way you can lose to the boss at the end! this game is a crap! it's not a RPG at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be an RPG if you can do quests and stuff? all you do is press one butten the entire time! explain to me to me! the athore comments al totol lies! is it supposed to be stick dudes? i don't even know how this damn game got the daily 3rd prize, or a rating of 4.26! pepole think this review is worthless. go ahead! say it! i don't care! im just trying to make a point here! blam this piece of crap!!!! P.S the only reason im giving this a 1 is because the voices where pretty good, but that's it!

xD Man I love this so much. I especially love the animated version. It's a strange mix of epic seriousness and hilarious grammatical errors. My favourite part is "the athore coments al totol lies!". I just can't help but laugh at this. Well done, sir.

He sounds like Dr.Wongburger from Aqua Teen Hunger Force