For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Psycho Pacman"

funky music

that is awsome. could you send me that so i can put it on my mp3. my e-mail is red.chaos(weird a)hotmail dot com thanks mate u r awsome

Whoa.

That was trippy as hell,i loved how you had the sprites closed up and the edited pac-man sprite was nicely done and i loved that song and the flash went perfect with it,excellent job on this Pac-Man short. :D

TOO TRUE TO BE FUNNY...

The intro was had cool music but the rest of the movie had just a noob playing pacman there was no psyco to it the credits had music that made me sad poor pacman was it on hard stting or something? but i think there are more than 2 ghosts in a pacman level. People who play pacman should see this because when you get the thing that you fight ghosts with don't go after the ghosts run away when you can! LOL!

sweet

The song was okay. But the video was good. And i liked the preloader. Overall, it was sweet.

Ya ive seen it on Psy City

Thats why i decided to vote here on NG, cus its really good, that remix of yours :D Was that you running along with the ghost? XD